Sunday, November 9, 2008
Week 11!
Well, this week has been the longest and most tiring week that I have had in a long time. It seems like I just turned around and noticed that everything has creeped up on me from all directions. This problem - solving activity is coming slower than I had originally planned and now am working double time. I have narrowed down the topic to how to get involved on campus. Of course, I choice to do WebQuest because it is narrowed down and to the point. It has all the information provided and is more useful for the person completing the activity to have. This is a lot to complete, and I only hope that I can get this done in an efficient manner. The crunch is here. We will see how much I have come next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment