Thursday, November 13, 2008

Week 12!

I finally finished the web activity, and it changed several times before I decided on what exactly to do it on. I came to the conclusion to focus on becoming a member of NRHH and serving on a recognition and service committee. The task is to recruit members, research community service projects, and recognize those that are active by submitting an OTM. I linked an OTM electronic form to the site for the audience to participate in by following the process. Since my bookmark sources were labeled and appropriate to my web activity, I just used it as my resources. The evaluation that I used was a rubric of zero to three and was based how many members were recruited, projects researched, and OTM's submitted. I believe that my web activity is an effective tool for future NRHH members to use, and it was fun working on it.
The end is almost here, and I say bring it on.

No comments: