Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Week 7!
This past week has really gone by really fast. It just seems like yesterday that I was writing about week six's blog. Well, this week I picked out the background site on Google sites. I felt that the wood background would represent my topic of NRHH. The reason that I chose it was because the wood represents building, and NRHH is about building a community. The workings and finding the right things were not that hard at all. This project did not take very long as I had originally thought it would. It was actually very fun, and I cannot wait to do even more about the web page because now everyone is in the nitty gritty of the project. I must say that Google is a wonderful and very interesting tool for the internet because it has so much to offer to everyone. The clip art that I chose was a skull and bones graphic. It is usually associated with poison control, but VSU's chapter name for NRHH is Skull and Bones. The graphic was the best that I could find that would like the part of our chapter. Well, week seven is now in the books so bring on assignment eight. Fall Break is at the beginning of it, so I believe it will be a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment