Saturday, September 27, 2008

Online Classroom Presentations!

Well, I had a lot of fun viewing and presenting the online resource page. There were many different web pages with several interesting topics. Before we got started with the presentations, everyone was joking and helping others setup on the board, and I thought was very cool of everyone. By viewing the presentations, a very very interesting point was made, and Nicole Gunn brought it. She asked John Lesaine if he had went to any sites about the 2-3 Zone defense that had any video demonstrations. This made me think harder about the fact that I could do the same thing for my topic. Another presentation that was interesting was the one about STD's and cancer. The fact that oral cancer is on the rise for males. I saw that cherry juice may be helpful in treating or preventing and to verify that I need to research that topic a little more. The other web page that caught my dire attention was the one about obesity. Did you know that Mississippi is the most obese state in the union? That is my home state. This was fun, and I wish that we could more of the online classroom. I cannot to finish things up and have a wonderful fall break.

No comments: